Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security problems

hello,

i received an email about a purchase I didin t do. Please check if that order is cancelled, is about Bumble app. My id was used from a device I don’t recognize.

Posted on May 8, 2020 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 12:17 AM

That email to you was a scam email. The scammer wants you think that there was a charge for a purchase (that you did not make). It then asks you to click on a link to sign on to your Apple ID. Do not click on that link and sing on anywhere. The idea is to steal your Apple ID and Password. Delete that email. It is a scam.

More information on scams below-

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔ Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 12:17 AM in response to Alexandra_epurescu

That email to you was a scam email. The scammer wants you think that there was a charge for a purchase (that you did not make). It then asks you to click on a link to sign on to your Apple ID. Do not click on that link and sing on anywhere. The idea is to steal your Apple ID and Password. Delete that email. It is a scam.

More information on scams below-

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔ Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

Security problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.