Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

The storage on my IPhone has been full for a while now so I decided to deleted loads of apps and photos to clear it. I currently have 4GB of storage left and my phone is still saying the storage is full. I’ve deleted pictures but none of them are deleting? It’s very frustrating as I’ve spend hours deleting pictures that are still there the next day. I can no longer use Snapchat as it says my storage is too full to send videos etc. What do I do to delete my pictures?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 8, 2020 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 2:52 AM

Probably you have synced these Photos from your Mac/PC though iTunes. Un-sync then they be gone.

Un-Sync photos to your device

1. Connect your device to your Mac.
  2. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or using a Wi-Fi connection. To turn on Wi-Fi syncing, see Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi.
  3. In the Finder  on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
  4. Select Photos in the button bar.
  5. Note: When iCloud Photos is turned on, no photo syncing options appear when you select Photos in the button bar.
  6. Select “Sync Photos to your device from” tickbox, then choose Photos, Pictures or a folder from the pop-up menu.
  7. Uncheck Sync photos
  8. Click on Apply / Sync

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 2:52 AM in response to hedd112

Probably you have synced these Photos from your Mac/PC though iTunes. Un-sync then they be gone.

Un-Sync photos to your device

1. Connect your device to your Mac.
  2. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or using a Wi-Fi connection. To turn on Wi-Fi syncing, see Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi.
  3. In the Finder  on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
  4. Select Photos in the button bar.
  5. Note: When iCloud Photos is turned on, no photo syncing options appear when you select Photos in the button bar.
  6. Select “Sync Photos to your device from” tickbox, then choose Photos, Pictures or a folder from the pop-up menu.
  7. Uncheck Sync photos
  8. Click on Apply / Sync

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.