Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete active minutes or stand hours that my watch dreamed up while I was sleeping

I put my series 5 Apple Watch on the charger and set it on my MacBook when I went to bed (won't be doing that again). When I woke up, it says I had 24 standing hours and over 500 minutes of exercise. I've researched how to delete the activity, but it is seemingly impossible on my phone. I click on everything, no where at all does it give me the option to edit or delete my active minutes or stand hours. I am crazy frustrated about this, about to throw both my phone and this watch off a cliff.

HOW can I go into my health app and delete the stand hour and active minutes that magically recorded when I was sleeping? This completely ruins my fitness tracking and I'm upset about it.

You would think Apple would have made their watch and health app so much user friendly, but ever since I got this watch I've been highly disappointed with how it works.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on May 8, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 8:59 AM

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Stand hours scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 8:59 AM in response to HeatherWhatever

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Stand hours scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then swipe left on the day in question and tap on delete.,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Unable to delete active minutes or stand hours that my watch dreamed up while I was sleeping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.