Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has pan knob disappeared in track header of some tracks?

The pan knob is suddenly absent from the track header of some, not all, tracks in my Logic Pro X project. It's still there in the mixer, so all is not lost, but this behavior is strange and extremely frustrating. I can remove all the pan knobs from all the track headers under "track header components" or "configure track header," but when I bring them back they are still missing from the tracks in question.

Posted on May 8, 2020 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 11:08 AM

SOLVED: I enlarged the tracks, vertically, and the pan knobs reappeared.

The tracks "New Bass Take 1" and "New Bass Take 2" were sized a little smaller, vertically, than the other guys. I was previously zoomed in further, vertically, and didn't realize those two track were smaller, and it made no difference. But then I used the vertical zoom slider at the top right of the track area when I needed to make an edit to multiple tracks. It must have been at this time the pan knobs disappeared. Zooming back in brings them back, as well as re-sizing the individual track.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 11:08 AM in response to brothergoodfoot

SOLVED: I enlarged the tracks, vertically, and the pan knobs reappeared.

The tracks "New Bass Take 1" and "New Bass Take 2" were sized a little smaller, vertically, than the other guys. I was previously zoomed in further, vertically, and didn't realize those two track were smaller, and it made no difference. But then I used the vertical zoom slider at the top right of the track area when I needed to make an edit to multiple tracks. It must have been at this time the pan knobs disappeared. Zooming back in brings them back, as well as re-sizing the individual track.

Why has pan knob disappeared in track header of some tracks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.