Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud not syncing with outlook - again!!!

Ok I know we've been round this many times before but iCloud sync with Outlook is broke again.

Steps taken:

1) Verify outlook updated to the latest version of 365

2) Uninstall iCloud and iCloud Outlook

3) Verify iCloud outlook file and AccountInfo.ini are permanently deleted

3) Reboot

4) Reinstall iCloud from the Microsoft Store

5) Execute the initial sync using the unchecking of Calendars, Notes, and Contacts work around for the 0x800706ba error.

iCloud appears to be installed and active in the add-in list but clicking the refresh button does nothing.

Comparing my desktop and laptop to my iPhone and iPad I'd say it's been broke at least 2 months! The iPhone and iPad both running iOS 13.4.1 are syncing between themselves.

Open to any ideas. If none - will ditch iCloud in favor of the Microsoft Exchange solution. (Rather not spend the money!)

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 8, 2020 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 12:47 PM

I solved the problem this morning/

I uninstalled the Microsoft App Store version of iCloud, cleaned everything up, and reinstalled the win 7/8 version off of iCloud. Com.

everything is now working perfectly!

Similar questions

3 replies

May 9, 2020 12:44 PM in response to KateRedman

Hello KateRedman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that Outlook is not syncing with iCloud for Windows. If you have already completed the steps from this article and the issue persist, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Icloud not syncing with outlook - again!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.