Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot downloadnewe software for my i phone SE SOFTWARE ISO 13.4.1

the phone I have will not let me download the new software for my I phone SE I have tried many a time following the instructions I cannot find were it says install .The phone just takes me to the support I went to control and followed the instructions but I don't see an install all I see is a place I backed up my phone can you help me out this thing is getting me all confuse here

iPhone SE

Posted on May 8, 2020 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 4:23 PM

If the software hasn’t downloaded, you won’t be able to install it. There won’t be anything to install.

Check Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Let the list of apps load. It might take a short while for them to load. Swipe to find the iOS software. If you don’t see the iOS software in there, it didn’t download.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 4:23 PM in response to sliceforice65

If the software hasn’t downloaded, you won’t be able to install it. There won’t be anything to install.

Check Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Let the list of apps load. It might take a short while for them to load. Swipe to find the iOS software. If you don’t see the iOS software in there, it didn’t download.

cannot downloadnewe software for my i phone SE SOFTWARE ISO 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.