Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NOT WORKING

My iphone is not working because it fell off the water for a long time and no one has been able to fix it. How do i make it work and if i can't please help in returning photos and files that i did't back up.

iPhone 7, iOS 10

Posted on May 8, 2020 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 6:25 PM

If you phone is water damaged, it's too late to worry about data you didn't back up. The time to back up data is before something catastrophic happens. Water damaged phones cannot be repaired. You can purchase an out of warranty replacement from Apple for $319, but honestly, it would be smarter to buy a brand new iPhone SE, which was released just a couple weeks ago for $399.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 6:25 PM in response to AbdulrahmanQht

If you phone is water damaged, it's too late to worry about data you didn't back up. The time to back up data is before something catastrophic happens. Water damaged phones cannot be repaired. You can purchase an out of warranty replacement from Apple for $319, but honestly, it would be smarter to buy a brand new iPhone SE, which was released just a couple weeks ago for $399.

NOT WORKING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.