Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch saying password entered too many times

My son disabled my watch by entering the passcode too many times. Then i delete the watch from my phone in order to re-pair but now the watch won’t let me do anything. It just keeps saying to repair. I can’t click on i to repair like it suggests on my watch app. How do I re-set? Have tried turning off and on again and it just does the same thing.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 9, 2020 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 9:15 AM

Try it this way;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then tap on it, then tap on the green check button.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 9:15 AM in response to Laurawill81

Try it this way;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then tap on it, then tap on the green check button.

Apple Watch saying password entered too many times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.