Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card paper statements

I called Goldmans Sachs, twice, and asked them to quit sending me paper statements. I continue to get my thick, glossy, paper statements in the mail. Those requests were months ago. What is my next step?

It is ironic to me that the one statement I cannot get switched to electronic is my Apple card. Hey Apple, if you are going to put your name on it, use your significant influence to get Goldman Sachs to fix this.

Posted on May 9, 2020 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 6:06 PM

You can use iMessage with the Goldman Sachs representations directly from the Apple Card in your Wallet. I find this very handy since you don't have to wait on hold, etc. They have been very pleasant to deal with in my experience.

On your iPhone, go here:

Wallet > Apple Card > Three dots menu in the upper right > Message

Hope this helps! :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 6:06 PM in response to askbarnabas

You can use iMessage with the Goldman Sachs representations directly from the Apple Card in your Wallet. I find this very handy since you don't have to wait on hold, etc. They have been very pleasant to deal with in my experience.

On your iPhone, go here:

Wallet > Apple Card > Three dots menu in the upper right > Message

Hope this helps! :-)

Apple Card paper statements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.