Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The worst company ever

I went to the store before the close and it was horrible customer service not only that they were horrible. After all, you know during the time of covid-19 3 days ago to have called and they told me that my Apple ID was going to be reset three days later they told me to call the next day after calling the next talk to Ashley CS, now I have to called on Monday for my phone to be reset , gave them all the information they need it , still they can't reset my phone. o be able to in 24 hours and it was three days after that they still I have an issue with the phone all I want is phone to be reset .customer service was horrible. Never again buying stuff from apple and now they said the are #1 in products. I am so dissatisfied with the customer services and how they handle the customer. Please stop buying junk that are expensive then 😡 they don't want to work with you .

iPhone XR

Posted on May 9, 2020 11:58 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

The worst company ever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.