Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost touching

my iphone 6, 16gb is ghost touching, when i got the phone i was ghost touching a little bit then i start using data and it stopped ghost touching afterwards it fell from a short hight a few week later (i was using internet now) then it started to ghost touching very badly,i reset the phone it still giving problems then it became so bad it looked meout my phone then it disable it, i stopped using it for a while because i was getting fustrated, i fixed the disable problem then after like a week now i start using it again its still ghost touching but not so much then i start noticing in the night time i start working fine and in the day time it starts again but to a minimum some days later it fully works as a normal phone so i decides to download a small game two (2) days after i deleted the games because the screen start to stick (i'm cool with that as long as it's not ghost touching) the next day it giving a whole problem it's denying my finger print, the screen is stick so i can't type in my pass word and if i get in it's none stop ghost touching so i wanna know if there is any solution to this problem because i'm getting fustrated with it and i have work to do on it

Posted on May 9, 2020 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 4:01 PM

See this, If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

However, considering that is a 6 year old phone, I was consider what is cost effective for you to have to pay out of warranty replacement for the touchscreen, $129.00.

1 reply

Ghost touching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.