Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t my left AirPod working ?

Why isn’t my left AirPod not working even after I reconnect it, clean it, and restart my iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 9, 2020 8:56 PM

7 replies

May 13, 2020 6:44 PM in response to Lilac_29

Lilac_29 Said:

"Why isn’t my left AirPod working ? Why isn’t my left AirPod not working even after I reconnect it, clean it, and restart my iPhone?"

-------

Unpair these From your iPhone:

See if unpairing then from your iPhone does the trick. They will not connect to your iPhone, but will rather will connect to the bus.

Google This: unpair airpods from iPhone

Try These Six Steps the Pop Up:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/a5ac982e-33ad-4c9b-9a87-d220e495baa4

If it still will not connect, contact Apple for support and service.

So, Go About Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Calls are a wait at the moment. But, that makes sense, because, (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic) many are at home at the moment, either working out-of-the-house, or are out of school using their devices. This means that they have more time available to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line. Someone will be right with you.

May 13, 2020 7:24 PM in response to Morcreserz

Rock's Dad Said:

"Curious if this was an AirPod Pro? I just had my left AirPod Pro replaced because it stopped working."

-------

To Find Out:

Go Here, and enter you Serial Number: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Tip: The Serial Number is extremely small. So, open the Camera App on your iPhone and hover it over the charger, zooming in over the Serial Number.

Why isn’t my left AirPod working ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.