Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi and Bluetooth NOT Working

Iphone 8 Plus

Software: 13.3.1

I am having issues with both my WiFi and Bluetooth. My Wifi icon is grayed out and with a dash across (see images). My bluetooth is blue when you swipe up however when I go into the settings menu it just continues to load and does not work.

I have tried resetting my phone and my network settings.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 10, 2020 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 10:40 AM

Karina184,

As you can see by my description I have already tried resetting my network settings. I cannot update my phone because I can't connect to the WiFi.

I have called apple support a few weeks ago when this problem started, they wanted me to bring my phone into a store (which I have to wait obviously)

8 replies

May 11, 2020 10:34 AM in response to luccasdgreco

Hey luccasdgreco,

I see that you're having some trouble with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your iPhone.

First, make make sure that your iPhone is up to date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are still having issues, then go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

If you're still having trouble, Contact Apple Support.

Take care!

WiFi and Bluetooth NOT Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.