Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for Windows 10 - download

Hello all,

I have a question for you, if you will.

Does iTunes for Windows 10 download from the Microsoft Store have File Transfer and Sync?

I am trying to decide if I should install iTunes for Windows 10 from Apple's website or from the Microsoft Store.

Thank you and stay safe.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 10, 2020 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 3:08 PM

Mary491 Said:

'iTunes for Windows 10 - download[...]Does iTunes for Windows 10 download from the Microsoft Store have File Transfer and Sync?

I am trying to decide if I should install iTunes for Windows 10 from Apple's website or from the Microsoft Store.[...]"

-------

Get iTunes from Microsoft:

No. There is no File Transfer nor is there a Sync available from Microsoft. And iTunes is available from Microsoft - not Apple.

Important:

Be certain that you download iTunes, from Microsoft, and none other. Downloading it elsewhere, you may get malware of sorts on your PC. So, just stick with Microsoft for the iTunes download.

Go Here for the Download: Download iTunes for Windows from the Microsoft Store - Microsoft

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 3:08 PM in response to Mary491

Mary491 Said:

'iTunes for Windows 10 - download[...]Does iTunes for Windows 10 download from the Microsoft Store have File Transfer and Sync?

I am trying to decide if I should install iTunes for Windows 10 from Apple's website or from the Microsoft Store.[...]"

-------

Get iTunes from Microsoft:

No. There is no File Transfer nor is there a Sync available from Microsoft. And iTunes is available from Microsoft - not Apple.

Important:

Be certain that you download iTunes, from Microsoft, and none other. Downloading it elsewhere, you may get malware of sorts on your PC. So, just stick with Microsoft for the iTunes download.

Go Here for the Download: Download iTunes for Windows from the Microsoft Store - Microsoft

May 25, 2020 10:29 PM in response to grandall5

grandall5 Said:

"When I click the Download button, I always get the window message, 'You'll need the Internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. 0x800704cf ' Will I know for a fact that I am connected to the Net , can browse , can download other files etc."

-------

Three Notes on This:

5 results return. Select the first one, as it is from microsoft.com itself. The other four are from third-party sites. I would not trust those, being nothing of Microsoft.

It is a Microsoft Community post, and it was created just over 1 month ago, as of this reply: Created on April 13, 2020.

• So, Follow the First Reply:

Its noted, If that gives you an error or gets in the way sorts in MS Office, as mentioned, then perform the third reply, afterwards.

May 11, 2020 4:36 AM in response to SaMatus

SaMatus Said:

"The steps presented are correct but after click on Get from Microsoft it does not show any progress. Is there different way to run it?"

-------

"no progress":

What do you mean by "no progress"? Can you not log in? Or does the "progress bar" not proceed to the end, resulting in a not-responding install? If it is not working for you, then uninstall it from the Control Panel, and retry the install

What is your Windows Version?:

The install is intended for Windows 10. If you have earlier than Windows 10 - ask Microsoft for the correct link. Start Here: Contact Support - Contact Us – Microsoft Support.

May 26, 2020 4:20 AM in response to TheLittles

I am trying to download Apple iTunes on me windows 10 system 64-bit from the Microsoft Store. Done this numerous times from different links that end up at the Microsoft Store. When I click the Download button, I always get the window message,

"You'll need the Internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again.

0x800704cf "

Will I know for a fact that I am connected to the Net , can browse , can download other files etc.

I need iTunes because my iPad 3 gen is DISABLED and this is the only option I have at this point. Please assist.

Gary

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iTunes for Windows 10 - download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.