Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone disabled..

How can i fix this, when I can't go nowhere on my iPhone. It says: IPhone disabled, connect to itunes?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 10, 2020 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 2:38 PM

You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process. If you have a backup created then you can ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone. If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 2:38 PM in response to naomii178

You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process. If you have a backup created then you can ➔ Restore Your iPhone from that backup file. If you do not have a backup file created then you will lose all your data on the iPhone. If Photos, Messages and Contacts are synced to iCloud then you will be able to retrieve them after setting up iCloud on your iPhone after you reset the passcode and sign into iCloud.

Axel F.

IPhone disabled..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.