Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloads

i download videos but they disappear and ar difficult to find

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 11, 2020 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 6:30 PM

Hi uncapah,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are having difficulties finding content that you've downloaded to your Mac. I am happy to help.

I can see you are using macOS Catalina on your Mac. Based on the details shared, you may be experiencing some confusion since the changes to iTunes in macOS Catalina, as discussed here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. Content you download, and purchases from iTunes, now have their own dedicated app in macOS Catalina; the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts app, and Apple Books app.

If you are referring to content you purchased from iTunes, take a look over this support page as well: Where’s my iTunes content on my Mac? - Apple Support.

If I've misunderstood your question, feel free to reply back with more specific details related to what you are experiencing.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 6:30 PM in response to uncapah

Hi uncapah,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are having difficulties finding content that you've downloaded to your Mac. I am happy to help.

I can see you are using macOS Catalina on your Mac. Based on the details shared, you may be experiencing some confusion since the changes to iTunes in macOS Catalina, as discussed here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. Content you download, and purchases from iTunes, now have their own dedicated app in macOS Catalina; the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts app, and Apple Books app.

If you are referring to content you purchased from iTunes, take a look over this support page as well: Where’s my iTunes content on my Mac? - Apple Support.

If I've misunderstood your question, feel free to reply back with more specific details related to what you are experiencing.

Best regards.

downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.