Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Stuck on apple logo

Hello,i need help. I have iphone11..today i woke up and it's stuck on apple logo..i connected it to itunes and tried restoring steps..it's not restoring...storage was almost full..backup is too old..i can't lose my data..please help..

Due to covid19 lockdown i can't go out...

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 3:46 AM

The standard "if your phone is frozen" solution will clear down the phone AFAIK

https://support.apple.com/en-is/HT210616

Have you tried forced restart?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph8903c3ee6/ios

7 replies

May 28, 2020 6:10 PM in response to sushant51

My phone was full on memory. I tried to delete some apps when the phone restarted and stayed on the Apple logo. This lasted 3 days before I took it to T-Mobile. They could not fix it because apparently it is an Apple Issue. I took it to another store and they tried to restart the phone. Nothing worked to fix the issue. I was told to take it home and pull up the device on Itunes. Apparently you can access your phone and fix stuff from there. I At first the computer recognized the phone and gave me the option to download the latest software. I waited half a day and the phone never updated. My computer was trying to download the software but never did. I tried the next day to just restore my phone to its original settings and erase my data as if it was new again. This also did not work. The computer told me it was downloading the software to restore my phone, and it would automatically restore the settings to factory. It never did. My phone stayed hooked up to my computer for half the day. Now, My phone will not even be recognized by the computer. I tried 3 different cables and nothing is happening. I finally called Apple. They said they were not aware of any issue like this, even though it is all over the web if you google it. What has to happen now is, I have to send in my phone to Apple and they will send me a new phone. I of course have to pay them $500 and send my phone in to them. They will refund me the money as soon as they get my phone. It is a hold of $500 apparently. So they will rush me a new phone and hold my money until they get my phone. I have insurance which is why they are doing this. I have heard this is a software issue and the Iphones are doing this because of the bugs in the software. Apple will not tell you this because they won't even admit this problem even exists. There are no stores open to fix this because of COVID-19. I'm sure as soon as the stores open, others will be taking in their phones to get this fixed. Especially the people without insurance.

Iphone 11 Stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.