Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I Connect my Apple watch with my water softener system?

Hi Community,

I am a user of apple watch and I want to connect my watch with my water softener system and other appliances. Because I want to control my all home appliances with my watch and Where I am. Is it possible or not. Please guide me how can I do that. Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 11, 2020 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 4:56 AM

if you mean by applehome KID then it can't act as hub on it's own the homekid enabled devices has to be added to the iphone one sync with then they should be controllable from the apple watch homekid app (it looks like an orange house)

read more here Set up and use the Home app - Apple Support

if the water softener system does not support apple home kid then the manufactorer of it has to provide their own app with watch support before you can control it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 4:56 AM in response to freeppsspp

if you mean by applehome KID then it can't act as hub on it's own the homekid enabled devices has to be added to the iphone one sync with then they should be controllable from the apple watch homekid app (it looks like an orange house)

read more here Set up and use the Home app - Apple Support

if the water softener system does not support apple home kid then the manufactorer of it has to provide their own app with watch support before you can control it.

How can I Connect my Apple watch with my water softener system?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.