Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized Login Attempt to Apple Account

I suspect that someone has my apple id password, because I received a two factor authentication text message to my phone (Pixel 3XL) last night, when I wasn't attempting to log into my account myself. I just changed the password a day ago, so I'd be really concerned if someone has already managed to get ahold of the new password this quickly. Is there anyway to find out what device/location/IP address was attempting to log into my account? Surely apple has access to this information? NOTE: THIS QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT MY MACBOOK PRO, THAT'S JUST THE ONLY APPLE DEVICE I CURRENTLY HAVE.

Posted on May 11, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 8:03 AM

If you are getting 2 Factor Authentication verification codes, that doesn't mean someone can log into your Apple ID. Unless they have access to your trusted device, they can't sign in, so you should be okay. Login attempts information isn't tracked or available for you to view.

1 reply

Unauthorized Login Attempt to Apple Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.