Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Camera use during Microsoft Teams work meeting

I am an Apple user: laptop, iPad, cell phone. My work has asked me to participate in a Microsoft Teams meeting tomorrow morning. I am able to click on the link I was sent by my work but I am unable to access my iPad camera for this meeting.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 11:32 AM

My guess is that you need to check Settings>Privacy>Camera, and set the Teams app to allow it to use the camera.

Just downloaded Teams to my iPad and it seems if you look at the bottom status bar, there is an icon, ...More. Tap on that, and you can see the ability to tap on Camera, and it should then prompt you to give it permission to use the camera.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 11:32 AM in response to Mame52

My guess is that you need to check Settings>Privacy>Camera, and set the Teams app to allow it to use the camera.

Just downloaded Teams to my iPad and it seems if you look at the bottom status bar, there is an icon, ...More. Tap on that, and you can see the ability to tap on Camera, and it should then prompt you to give it permission to use the camera.

iPad Camera use during Microsoft Teams work meeting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.