Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring previous version of iTunes playlist

I've created a playlist some months ago with 60+ songs in it. After a while and having upgraded iTunes the playlist consists of 11 songs only and that is the case on all devices linked to the same Apple-ID. Tried to re-import iTunes Music Library.xml but didn't help. Is there any way to restore the previous version of the playlist?

Thx

iMac Pro

Posted on May 11, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 12:23 PM

Hello zoltán115.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to restore the original version of your playlist. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps here to restore the specific file for your playlist: Use Time Machine to restore deleted files or older files - Apple Support

Let me know the results.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 12:23 PM in response to zoltán115

Hello zoltán115.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to restore the original version of your playlist. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps here to restore the specific file for your playlist: Use Time Machine to restore deleted files or older files - Apple Support

Let me know the results.

Take care.

Restoring previous version of iTunes playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.