Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you get the Apps store to remove a scam app?

I've played an app downloaded from the app store that is a total scam. Dice Royale is a scam and shouldn't be allowed to be downloaded as it is a total scam. How do I report this to Apple so other users don't have to waste their time with this app?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 12, 2020 12:34 AM

4 replies

May 12, 2020 12:41 AM in response to Just_Jane

I've played this game for the past 6 weeks and have "earned" $19.72 and and over 40,000,000 points that according to the app I should be able to redeem for $10 in cash for the money earned and $40 in Paypal cash for the points, but the "Redeem" button on the app doesn't appear to work at all. I have contacted the application owner but have received no reply. No one else should waste their time on this. How do I go about reporting this so that this app is removed from the App Store? Does Apple not care that some of the apps in the store are just scams and a waste of people's time?

how do you get the Apps store to remove a scam app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.