Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats up with Syncing???

So I know about the issues with syncing with iCal but why is it when I add an event on my iPad I'll get five of the same events on my iPhone. ***?

This ***** and its ******* me off!

Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jul 20, 2010 7:29 AM

2 replies

Jul 20, 2010 7:48 AM in response to Julian Wright

Sorry for the lack of info just a little upset.

I've always synced using iTunes. Then once I got my iPad I started to use MobileMe. I did discover one error at the beginning and resolved that by turning of sync via iTunes. Then all was good. Then as of yesterday. If I create an event on the iPad I get multiple events on the iPhone. Also, at the same time I created these events on the iPad I created a contact on the iPad. It NEVER made it to the iPhone.

This fricken thing use to work great. No its extremely broken and making my tools that I use on a daily basis useless. Seems to have gone all downhill as soon as OS 4.0 came out.

Whats up with Syncing???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.