Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Netflix still available for iOS 9 and iPad 2?

Is there a version of Netflix that is still available for iPad 2? If yes, how do I install it.

Similarly for PrimeVideo.

Also, how would I know if an app is iOS 9 compatible.

iPad 2

Posted on May 12, 2020 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 5:12 AM

if Netflix still wants to support their app they would make it available on the App Store. If it is not available there I would think a legitimate version is no longer available from them. You may want to reach out to them and ask.

if an App is compatible the developer will usually say so, and if not you will be prompted that the app is not compatible when you try to add it.

is it possible to log in using Safari?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 5:12 AM in response to aakanksha27

if Netflix still wants to support their app they would make it available on the App Store. If it is not available there I would think a legitimate version is no longer available from them. You may want to reach out to them and ask.

if an App is compatible the developer will usually say so, and if not you will be prompted that the app is not compatible when you try to add it.

is it possible to log in using Safari?

Is Netflix still available for iOS 9 and iPad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.