Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a mail from apple store that I purchased okcupid

I received a mail from apple store that I purchased okcupid: online datiing app, cost 59,99 usd. Buy ı haven’t purchased. Please inform me urgently what should ı do and what it means!!!

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 12, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 10:43 AM

"It's a trap." Some scammer is trying to steal your Apple ID credentials by pretending to be Apple. Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support, and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will confirm that, and also offers reporting links.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 10:43 AM in response to cansu241

"It's a trap." Some scammer is trying to steal your Apple ID credentials by pretending to be Apple. Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support, and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will confirm that, and also offers reporting links.

I received a mail from apple store that I purchased okcupid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.