You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photos on my Windows computer not updating

When I take pictures on my iphone the pictures do not update on my icloud photos on my computer. It use to do it almost instantly, but it has stopped. Can you help???

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 12, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 8:50 AM

Hello DTM2D,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that photos taken on your iPhone are no longer updating on your Windows computer. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

First, make sure that both devices still have iCloud Photos set up properly:

Set up and use iCloud Photos

Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC

If the issue persists, make sure that both devices have a strong internet connection. Test the issue while connected to a different network, if possible. Let us know the results. Do the photos appear on iCloud.com? Please include specific error messages and any troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2020 8:50 AM in response to DTM2D

Hello DTM2D,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that photos taken on your iPhone are no longer updating on your Windows computer. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

First, make sure that both devices still have iCloud Photos set up properly:

Set up and use iCloud Photos

Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC

If the issue persists, make sure that both devices have a strong internet connection. Test the issue while connected to a different network, if possible. Let us know the results. Do the photos appear on iCloud.com? Please include specific error messages and any troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

icloud photos on my Windows computer not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.