Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I monitor my 10 year olds new iPhone?

How do I monitor her iPhone usage? Thanks

Posted on May 12, 2020 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 1:14 PM

Hello,

See this:

Set screen time, allowances, and limits on iPhone

Also see:

Family Sharing

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child

Good luck.

2 replies

May 12, 2020 1:15 PM in response to nnamdifromfayetteville

I have an answer for you, nnamdifromfayetteville. The way in which you monitor the phone usage of your daughter is simple. First, ask her to go into the settings application and have her scroll down to an option labeled "Screen Time." and scroll down to a button labeled "continue." Once you click that, there should be another set of buttons, one labled "This is my Iphone", and the other labeled "This is my child's Iphone." Click the second button and then you should come to a "Downtime" screen, where you can then set the time of day you wish for the downtime to be active and then click "set downtime." From there, you can set the time limit for the different categories of apps your daughter uses. Once you've done that, press "Set App Limit" and you will be taken to a "content and Privacy" page where you can scroll down and press "continue." From there, you will be taken to a screen where you can set a passcode. Once you have set the passcode, you will be asked to confirm it. From there you will be asked to enter either your Apple ID and password or your daughters, in order to finalize the set up of the downtime/screen time function. From there you can better customize limits for your daughter, thanks to the sections labeled downtime, app limits, communications limits, always allowed, and finally, Content and privacy.

How do I monitor my 10 year olds new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.