Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Distorted sound on MacBook (AirPods Pro)

There are times I connect my AirPods Pro to my MacBook to listen music or watch a video and the volume is lower, plus there's some distortion. I think the problem comes from the MacOS since connecting my AirPods Pro to my iPhone or iPad the sound is clear and the volume's normal.

The only way to fix that for me was to hard reset my AirPods and delete the device from my Mac. But after some days the problem comes up again.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 12, 2020 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 9:53 AM

Hi manos_gial_,

From what I understand you are having a distorted/low sound issue with your AirPods when they are connected to your Mac. I would suggest following the steps outlined in If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted. If the issue continues your next step would be to Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 9:53 AM in response to manos_gial_

Hi manos_gial_,

From what I understand you are having a distorted/low sound issue with your AirPods when they are connected to your Mac. I would suggest following the steps outlined in If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted. If the issue continues your next step would be to Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Distorted sound on MacBook (AirPods Pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.