Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add a link to an icon or image in a Mail signature

I have searched endlessly and no one seems to know a way to do it. I go into Signatures, pull my social media icons in. Click on one, go to Edit - add link or CommandK and add the link. It doesn't save when I do an email.

I am on a MacBook Pro - MacOS Catalina 10.15.4

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 12, 2020 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 3:33 PM

HEALer Kim wrote:

I have searched endlessly and no one seems to know a way to do it. I go into Signatures, pull my social media icons in. Click on one, go to Edit - add link or CommandK and add the link. It doesn't save when I do an email.

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

if no luck—

You have much more control if you use HTML sig. The best tutorial on the subject:

How to Make an HTML Signature in Apple Mail for macOS ...

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 3:33 PM in response to HEALer Kim

HEALer Kim wrote:

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

if no luck—

You have much more control if you use HTML sig. The best tutorial on the subject:

How to Make an HTML Signature in Apple Mail for macOS ...

May 29, 2020 5:57 PM in response to HEALer Kim

I am trying to add the facebook icon with my link into my email signature for my company but it is not working. I went to icons8 and put the icon into my signature, selected it, went to edit, add link and pasted. It is not working! I have watched the same video over and over to ensure I am doing it right. It is easy but I must be doing something wrong. HELP!

How to add a link to an icon or image in a Mail signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.