Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple bill

I have noticed payments to apple on my bank bill. How can i find out what was bought?

iPhone XR

Posted on May 13, 2020 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 6:20 AM

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088 to see if the charges appear there. If you think you are owed a refund, see Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.

10 replies

Jun 1, 2020 5:15 PM in response to Ebby1971

Did you read this article?

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Check your purchases history?

Purchase History Review.  

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

Aug 4, 2020 12:10 PM in response to AppleQ-A

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Purchase History Review.  

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

Sep 10, 2020 1:33 PM in response to nanajoke

Purchase History Review.  

apple bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.