Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My activity data is gone

I was having issues with my phone and I had to restart everything. All my data from my activity is gone. Is there a way to get it back? Can’t activity app recognize my Apple ID and sincronize all my information?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 13, 2020 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 10:38 PM

I think if you just sign in again after resetting iPhone, you can get back almost all the data like contacts/mail/files/Notes etc but not activity data. Apple should make activity data and health data management simple like contacts data.

u should have taken a backup of your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes before resetting. I am afraid you might have lost it if you haven't taken a backup.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 10:38 PM in response to Joconde007

I think if you just sign in again after resetting iPhone, you can get back almost all the data like contacts/mail/files/Notes etc but not activity data. Apple should make activity data and health data management simple like contacts data.

u should have taken a backup of your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes before resetting. I am afraid you might have lost it if you haven't taken a backup.

My activity data is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.