Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 internet disconnects

My iphone 11 is not being able to have a stable internet connection. It works fine, the safari stops loading. I can restart safari, but sometimes I need to restart The phone to get internet going again. What is this ???

Posted on May 14, 2020 11:24 AM

9 replies

May 14, 2020 12:02 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

What usually happends is that I visit different websites on Safari. Then it stops loading. The blue line under that moves when loading, stops moving. Im sometimes able to reload, but often need to restart the phone. Then it works fine again. I’m on Swedens largest provider and no issues until before since iphone4. Unlimited data transfers. Thanks.

Iphone 11 internet disconnects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.