Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone prompts to sign in to Xfinity -- not an Xfinity user.

This is the most aggravating thing in the world (not really, but still). My Pixel 3 is fine, my MacBook is fine, my Xbox is fine, etc. But for whatever reason, my iPhone 11 *insists* on trying to get me to connect to Xfinity.

It's trying to get me to set up an Xfinity gateway, but I haven't gotten my internet service through Xfinity for probably two years? I don't even know if this is an iPhone problem or if I should set my router on fire. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be killer.

I have a regular Fios connection and a 5G connection with the same router that I can use and both result in this Xfinity nonsense.

I recorded a video. I apologize if gfycat links are not allowed: https://gfycat.com/totalspectacularkudu

In order to get that video to upload, I had to tether from my Pixel to my iPhone. So it's only my Fios connection and it's only with my iPhone.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 14, 2020 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2020 2:43 PM

Try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on the iPhone.

3 replies

iPhone prompts to sign in to Xfinity -- not an Xfinity user.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.