Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my printer on my iPhone

How do I find my wireless printer. It was here now it doesn’t show anywhere

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 14, 2020 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2020 3:27 PM

Hello Coyote-

I am not sure where "here" is relative to you however you are not going to be able to spot your printer(s) unless you are ready to print. Your printer options will appear if the printer is AirPrint compatible and on the same WiFi network as your iPhone. There are also some printer specific apps (i.e. HP SMART) which will show your available printers.

Please let us know what you are seeing on the screen when you are attempting to print so that we know how to guide you. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2020 3:27 PM in response to Coyote33

Hello Coyote-

I am not sure where "here" is relative to you however you are not going to be able to spot your printer(s) unless you are ready to print. Your printer options will appear if the printer is AirPrint compatible and on the same WiFi network as your iPhone. There are also some printer specific apps (i.e. HP SMART) which will show your available printers.

Please let us know what you are seeing on the screen when you are attempting to print so that we know how to guide you. Thanks.

Axel F.

Where is my printer on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.