Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing iPhone and iPad

How do I sync my iPhone & iPad like I use to do on the site. I don't see any icon on this new web page

iPhone 5, iOS 9

Posted on May 14, 2020 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2020 6:35 PM

Okay, this makes a little more sense. You are speaking about iTunes, which is not a webpage. I took "on the site" and "on this new web page" as you referring to where you are now.

Did you tap on Trust the computer? You will have to trust the computer before it will connect with iTunes. After that, it should appear. If it does not, then take a look at the steps here, If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2020 6:35 PM in response to peterfromwaukesha

Okay, this makes a little more sense. You are speaking about iTunes, which is not a webpage. I took "on the site" and "on this new web page" as you referring to where you are now.

Did you tap on Trust the computer? You will have to trust the computer before it will connect with iTunes. After that, it should appear. If it does not, then take a look at the steps here, If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Syncing iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.