Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

instagram turns blank black when i press the profile button

Why does my instagram turns black whenever i press the profile? I already update the app and even uninstall and install the app back too. I also have tried to restart my device. Its still the same, the app turns black and crashed if i press the profile tab. How do i fix this?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 10:57 AM

I think you've done all the basic troubleshooting and I suggest to contact instagram about this issue. You can email them at support@instagram.com

By the way, can you please confirm that you have a stable network connection and try again?

3 replies

instagram turns blank black when i press the profile button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.