Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Confirm iPhone Passcode

PLEASE HELP :( I've updated my iPhone and it is requesting I "confirm iPhone Passcode" to continue using iCloud.

Following this setting update notification, it prompts me to sign into iCloud, enter iPhone Passcode that is used to unlock device. THEN requests to "Approve This iPhone" with a message saying "Go to one of your devices signed into iCloud to approve this phone".

I have another old phone iPhone 6 and also my MacBook Air signed into my iCloud who have automatically promoted in the past the 6 digit code but today they do not prompt this box at the moment, instead they too are requesting approval.

Please, Please help I do not want to lose any data.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 5:54 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply

How To Confirm iPhone Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.