Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XS Max keeps on glitching after updating it

Hello so last night my iphone updated and ever since it has updated my iphone keeps on glitching.. Like it will just freeze whenever i’m on it. Then it goes into a black screen, then theirs a loading symbol on the black screen and then my phone just goes back to my lock screen.. this has been really frustrating me because it has happened and over 10 times already.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

May 20, 2020 4:52 AM in response to gurgenfolker

I'm afraid that you're not the only one. My phone did precisely the same (and there are other threads on here). No solution after multiple chats with Apple.

Today they gave me a solution. Post in the phone and pay nearly £600 up front first for a repair.

£600 for a fix for an Apple caused problem? I am FURIOUS.

If anyone from Apple sees this thread then the chat ID was

You are chatting with David. Your case number is 101091539915.

I will monitor these boards to see if a fix comes up, but otherwise this is the last Apple product I will ever buy, and I'll spread the gospel far and wide too.

My iPhone XS Max keeps on glitching after updating it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.