Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad have 1 dead spots on ipad pro 11' 2020

My iPad Pro11 '2020 has a white spot on the screen, so let me ask if I still have a warranty and if the bug is acceptable to Apple. Thanks

Posted on May 16, 2020 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2020 4:39 AM

If it is (and I think it should be) still covered by warranty, contact Apple Support directly and ask there:--> iPad - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

6 replies

May 16, 2020 4:51 AM in response to yanguyen

As described and illustrated, you may have a “stuck” or “dead” pixel. If your iPad is new, or nearly new, contact Apple Support and request replacement. The link to Contact Support is at top-right of this page.

Stuck and dead pixels are a display-panel defect that cannot be remotely diagnosed - requiring a visual inspection to correctly diagnose. As the Apple Stores are all currently closed, visual inspection isn’t possible.

May 16, 2020 6:06 AM in response to yanguyen

Visual inspection is necessary - as most manufacturers have a specification that determines when a display panel is considered defective.

The number, position and type of pixel defect(s) produce a threshold “score” - this score being the determining factor as to whether the display panel is considered defective and eligible for warranty replacement.

My Ipad have 1 dead spots on ipad pro 11' 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.