Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connected but no internet

I have a 7th generation iPad I have recently bought. (iPad 7th gen doesn't show in iPad topics so I chose 6th) and the problem is that it shows the WiFi network as connected but nothing works? I figured this isn't a problem with the router since it doesn't connect to any other network nor hotspot. I've tried correcting date and time, resetting network settings, resetting all settings and even reinstalling iOS software via iTunes from my computer. This problem is really starting to bug me and is the reason why I've lost all my data. There isn't an apple store in my area but I really doubt it's a hardware issue because it was working fine until recently. this issue is bugging me out. All my other devices connect to the wifi just fine including my iPhones.

All my Android devices work fine on it and this issue has made me lose so much data in an attempt to fix it.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on May 16, 2020 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 10:20 AM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 10:20 AM in response to Kylian03

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Connected but no internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.