Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Recovery

I changed my cell phone and I can't access my old apple id. I get the two-factor authentication with a number that I no longer have, I do not have access to it. I tried to change the number and it says that they will communicate in a moment to my new number but I never receive the call or the text. What can I do to recover my account?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 17, 2020 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 1:16 PM

Please try reposting your question without using the code insertion <>. Its cut off your total post.

The recovery below? If you can't get a verification code, you will need to recover the account.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 1:16 PM in response to Jrdz17

Please try reposting your question without using the code insertion <>. Its cut off your total post.

The recovery below? If you can't get a verification code, you will need to recover the account.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

Account Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.