Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spot on iPhone 11 Pro Screen Glass

Hi Everyone, no screen protector but babied always. Noticed this spot that’s on the glass but not the OLED panel - See the photos below. Any idea what’s up?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 17, 2020 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 10:07 PM

My initial glance while scrolling through all three images was that it was the Assistive Touch Button. Then I paid attention and realized that it is also showing while the screen is OFF almost like a circular burn-in.

My best advice to you and you probably know this as well-

Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 10:07 PM in response to Nigelkong

My initial glance while scrolling through all three images was that it was the Assistive Touch Button. Then I paid attention and realized that it is also showing while the screen is OFF almost like a circular burn-in.

My best advice to you and you probably know this as well-

Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Spot on iPhone 11 Pro Screen Glass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.