Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power down/turn off disabled iPhone XR in order to reset/retore. I've tried all combos of buttons-NoGo. Phone working as time/date shows and phone vibrates for all incoming, but can't power off to get to the restore program.!!

Power down/turn off disabled iPhone XR in order to reset/retore. I've tried all combos of buttons-NoGo. Phone working as time/date shows and phone vibrates for all incoming, but can't power off to get to the restore program.!!

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 18, 2020 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 4:34 AM

Its not the passcode and face recognition still work, but whenever i try to power off it just goes to the Siri voice input mode. My next plan is to let the battery discharge and see if that will do a reset.

Any other solutions to this, or advice from Apple?

14 replies

Jun 7, 2020 1:03 PM in response to NeedAdv_B4

My iPhone has been having problems since I updated it. It finally totally crashed yesterday & I haven't been able to restore it. My iCloud was reflecting that it was full, but I had transferred everything to my External Drive to reduce size, since I don't want another monthly bill, but now it is stating that it has nothing in there. I can't even restore my phone to the Factory Settings, because it keeps going around in circles, restarting with Hello & asking me to put in my Apple ID & Password, but never letting me continue...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.