Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

audible app from app store

I am complete luddite, trying to download audible app from app store and it keeps telling me to look for tab which I can't see, what the heck am I doing wrong??

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 18, 2020 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 3:27 PM

You are going to have to go back a little further to help determine where you are at to see what Tab you are referring to. If you go to the App Store, then search for Audible, select it and then tap on Get, then you either have to log into your Apple ID account, or confirm the download. Otherwise, see if this helps, Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2020 3:27 PM in response to dianesam

You are going to have to go back a little further to help determine where you are at to see what Tab you are referring to. If you go to the App Store, then search for Audible, select it and then tap on Get, then you either have to log into your Apple ID account, or confirm the download. Otherwise, see if this helps, Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

audible app from app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.