Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The apple keeps blinking on my Iphone XS but it does not start.

The apple keeps blinking on my Iphone XS but it does not start. What must I do now?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on May 18, 2020 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 4:47 PM

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support ⬅︎ TRY THIS, and if it does not work try Recovery Mode...

⬇︎

Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

Note: If iPhone still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen.

Recovery Mode... the full info is in the above link...⬆︎ the short info is below...⬇︎

Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.

It may take a few tries to get into Recovery Mode but once you do then your phone will be recognized.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2020 4:47 PM in response to virginie308

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support ⬅︎ TRY THIS, and if it does not work try Recovery Mode...

⬇︎

Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

Note: If iPhone still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen.

Recovery Mode... the full info is in the above link...⬆︎ the short info is below...⬇︎

Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.

It may take a few tries to get into Recovery Mode but once you do then your phone will be recognized.

The apple keeps blinking on my Iphone XS but it does not start.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.