Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch repair Lulworth

How long does it take for an Apple Watch to be sent back from repairs? The only answer I can find is to check the status of the repair, but it only says “an empty box has been shipped”. I received the box within 2 days after the request, but now it’s been more than 6 since I’ve sent it back, with no update on the repair status. Although UPS confirmed delivery over 6 days ago .?

Posted on May 19, 2020 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 4:32 AM

Thanks however impossible to get through to Apple support at present on phone or on line thus the reason for me posting my question . Many thanks for your reply and assistance . Will just have to wait and see what happens just concerned as I have confirmation UPS delivered it to Apple but on Apple site does not show it has been delivered . Thanks again .Best wishes , Peter

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2020 4:32 AM in response to Community User

Thanks however impossible to get through to Apple support at present on phone or on line thus the reason for me posting my question . Many thanks for your reply and assistance . Will just have to wait and see what happens just concerned as I have confirmation UPS delivered it to Apple but on Apple site does not show it has been delivered . Thanks again .Best wishes , Peter

Apple Watch repair Lulworth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.