Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much will it cost to change display of iPhone?

Hello,

I have been using iPhone for many years, As apple user i don't want go outside for any repair but this time i'm in real trouble because my iPhone display won't be working for last one week.My half of screen is not showing anything, its look like a black from half of the screen. I consultant one of my friend who is working in Apple care he suggest me to change your display panel. I'm just wondering how much would cost to me and how long will it take to repair. Any suggestions or information you guys can share with me.

Thanks,

Steven

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XS

Posted on May 19, 2020 5:18 AM

5 replies

May 19, 2020 5:44 AM in response to stevenlash

See this price list (tax excluded, work included):--> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Time needed? in normal situation, if you make an appointment in advance, it may take 1-1,5 hours.

In this emergency period, we (just users like you) can't give you any appropriate answer.

But Apple Stores and AASPs should re-open soon.

You can also send your device for repair, using this link:--> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

asking Apple estimated repairing time.

Regards

Giulio

How much will it cost to change display of iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.