You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i download a music cd into my iphone

how can I download my music cd into my iPhone?

Posted on May 19, 2020 11:15 AM

9 replies

May 19, 2020 12:01 PM in response to Cappiedog11

Ok let me be more precise- I have a PC computer which has iTunes on it. I uploaded into iTunes a music CD album. When I connected my iPhone 11 to my computer PC windows, all the albums I had in iiTunes was uploaded to the computer and remained as well in my iTunes on the phone. The C D album I uploaded to the computer iTunes has not shown up in my library on the Iphone.

How can I upload any music CD album from my windows iTunes to appear on my iPhone 11’s iTunes?

May 19, 2020 12:06 PM in response to Joescuba2000

what version are you running on your phone and windows??

Joescuba2000 wrote:

Ok let me be more precise- I have a PC computer which has iTunes on it. I uploaded into iTunes a music CD album. When I connected my iPhone 11 to my computer PC windows, all the albums I had in iiTunes was uploaded to the computer and remained as well in my iTunes on the phone. The C D album I uploaded to the computer iTunes has not shown up in my library on the Iphone.
How can I upload any music CD album from my windows iTunes to appear on my iPhone 11’s iTunes?

how can i download a music cd into my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.