Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I print ONE page of a multipage document ?

how do I print ONE page of a multi page document

Posted on May 20, 2020 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 9:57 AM

With Pages 10 on Mojave, you select the specific page thumbnail, and then command+P to open the print panel. By default, All pages will be selected, and you can then change that to From 3 to 3 if you wanted to print page 3 of your document.

With Pages 10 on Catalina, you select the specific thumbnail of the page to be printed, and then command+P to open the print panel. Apple has changed the interface, so you will see Pages: [ All ]. Other choices are Single, or Range. Select Single, and an entry field appears where you either directly insert the page number, or click the increment until the page number is reached. These are not the logical page numbers that may exist in your document, but rather the actual thumbnail number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 9:57 AM in response to fleckga

With Pages 10 on Mojave, you select the specific page thumbnail, and then command+P to open the print panel. By default, All pages will be selected, and you can then change that to From 3 to 3 if you wanted to print page 3 of your document.

With Pages 10 on Catalina, you select the specific thumbnail of the page to be printed, and then command+P to open the print panel. Apple has changed the interface, so you will see Pages: [ All ]. Other choices are Single, or Range. Select Single, and an entry field appears where you either directly insert the page number, or click the increment until the page number is reached. These are not the logical page numbers that may exist in your document, but rather the actual thumbnail number.

how do I print ONE page of a multipage document ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.