Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have over $50 in my Gift card account on iTunes. I want to use that as payment but it only uses my VISA credit card. How do I use my iTunes giftcard which is uploaded to iTunes

I have over $50 in my Gift card account on iTunes. I want to use that  as payment but it only uses my VISA credit card. How do I use my iTunes giftcard which is uploaded to iTunes

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 20, 2020 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 4:56 PM

Card Use,

Since you haven't used it in a while, make sure the balance is on the same account you are using. To view your balance, see here:

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

3 replies

I have over $50 in my Gift card account on iTunes. I want to use that as payment but it only uses my VISA credit card. How do I use my iTunes giftcard which is uploaded to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.